The Seminar is meant for professionals in the public and private sectors including Internal Auditors, Principal Internal Auditors, Senior Internal Auditors, Internal Audit Managers, Heads of Procurement Management Units (PMU), members of PMU and Tender Board, Procurements Officers, Accountants, Assistant Accountants, Expenditure and Revenue Accountants, Final Accounts Accountants, Heads of Finance Departments, Directors of Finance & Administration, Heads of Risk Departments, Risk Officers, Tax Officers, and other interested parties. Participants will be awarded training certificates and CPD hours.
Topics to be covered:
- How to Audit Procurement and Contracts
- Common Audit issues raised in the PPRA Audits conducted in 2017/2018 and how to address them.
2. Internal Audit
- Risk based Internal Auditing
- The Role of Internal Auditors in Fraud Detection, Assessment and Deterrence
- The Role of Internal Audit Function on Corporate Governance and Management
- How to conduct Information Communication Technology (ICT) Audit
- Overview/summary of all International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSASs)
- IPSAS Updates
- Overview/summary of all International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- IFRS Updates
5. Risk Management
- Risk Management in Tanzania: The current status, challenges and way forward
- Top 20 Risks facing Organisations in Tanzania and the Role of Risk Department and Internal Auditors
- Various Taxes Applicable to the Public Sector Entities in Tanzania
- Key tax risks facing public sector entities in Tanzania and how to manage them.
- The Role of Internal Auditors in the Audit of Taxes
Fees and payment: TZS 690,000 per person (VAT inclusive)-including lunch. Payments should be through bank deposit to Account no: 0150303162800, CRDB Bank, Account Name: Auditax International or by cheque payable to Auditax International and delivered to our offices: Dar es Salaam: PPF Tower, 7th Floor, Ohio Street / Garden Avenue. Confirmation: Kindly confirm attendance by calling + 0719 878490 /+255 652 864952/ 737106994 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org