Auditax International has organized a 5 days Seminar on Auditing, IPSAS and IFRS. The Seminar is meant for professionals in the Public and Private Sectors including Chief Internal Auditors, Internal Auditors, Principal Internal Auditors, Senior Internal Auditors, Internal Audit Managers, External Auditors, Chief Accountants, Accountants, Assistant Accountants, Expenditure and Revenue Accountants, Final Accounts Accountants, Directors of Finance & Administration, Heads of Finance Departments and other interested parties. Participants will be awarded CPD hours.
Topics to be covered:
1. Managing the Audit Process: Skills and Techniques
2. Overview of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
3. Overview of International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSASs)
4. Current changes in IFRSs, IPSAs and ISAs
5. How to conduct an audit of Financial Statements
- The Audit Cycle
- Preparation of Audit Plan
- Audit of PPE
- Audit of Receivables
- Audit of Payables
- Audit of Inventory
- Audit of Cash and Bank
- Audit of Other Current Assets and Current Liabilities
- Audit of Revenue
- Audit of Expenses
- Audit of Other areas of the statement of financial position and the statement of profit or loss/statement of financial performance
6. Conducting Internal Auditing: Approach and Techniques
7. Accounting and Auditing Implications of COVID-19 in 2020 Financial Statements
8. Common Audit issues raised by the Controller and Auditor General and how to address them.
9. TRA e-filing system.
Fees and payment: TZS 690,000 per person (VAT inclusive)-including lunch. Payments should be through bank deposit to Account no: 0150303162800, CRDB Bank, Account Name: Auditax International or by cheque payable to Auditax International and delivered to our offices: Dar es Salaam: PPF Tower, 7th Floor, Ohio Street / Garden Avenue. Confirmation: Kindly confirm attendance by calling +255 719 878490 / 0652 864952 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org: